General terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions of sale apply to www.naturasiberica.ee web shop’s clients (hereinafter Clients) and Laminto OÜ with regard to the rights and obligations that arise upon the purchase of goods.
2. Upon registering as a user of the www.naturasiberica.ee web shop and/or making a purchase, the terms of this contract and the rights and obligations proceeding from the laws of the Republic of Estonia shall apply.
3. Laminto OÜ has the right to amend the terms and conditions of sale as well as the sale prices. These amendments are published on the web page www.naturasiberica.ee.
Entry into force of the sales contract
1. Laminto OÜ sells and the Client purchases products offered in the web shop.
2. The sales contract entered into by Laminto OÜ and Client enters into force after the order has been confirmed and the amount due is transferred to the bank account of Laminto OÜ.
3. Upon placing an order and making a payment at the www.naturasiberica.ee web shop the Client confirms that they have viewed the terms and conditions of sale and agrees to them.
1. All the prices in the www.naturasiberica.ee web shop are presented in euros and include 20% of VAT.
2. Laminto OÜ reserves the right to amend the sale prices. If the Client placed their order before the amended priced entered into force, the price valid at the time of placing the order and recorded on the invoice applies to them. The Client doesn’t have the right to demand the compensation for the price difference.
Placing an order and paying for goods
1. Upon paying for an order, the Client may choose the payment method that suits them the best: Swedbank, SEB Pank, Danske Pank, Nordea Pank, LHV Pank and Krediidipank’s bank link or credit card. The Client shall pay for 100% of the order amount to confirm their order.
2. The parties are considered to have entered into a sales contract and the order is fulfilled when the Client has paid 100% of the due amount upon confirming their order.
1. After the sales contract has entered into force (the Client has paid the invoice), Laminto OÜ assembles the order and hands it over to its logistics partner for delivery.
2. The delivery periods listed on www.naturasiberica.ee are calculated from the moment the invoice is paid.
3. The Client is required to notify Laminto OÜ immediately of changes in the destination or agreed upon delivery time before the goods are delivered.
4. The verity and accuracy of the details listed in the order guarantees that delays and misunderstandings are avoided upon the delivery of goods. Laminto OÜ is not responsible for delays and misunderstandings that occur upon the delivery of goods, if the delay or misunderstanding occurred due to the inaccuracy of details presented by the Client upon placing an order.
5. Clients get replacements for the products (not the product packages) that got damaged during transportation. If a replacement is not possible, we offer to compensate the value of the damaged goods.
Right of returning goods
1. Pursuant to subsection 56 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act, a consumer may withdraw from a contract within 14 days as of receiving the goods.
2. The returned goods must be unused, undamaged and in their original package.
3. The cost of returning the goods shall be covered by the Client, except when the reason for returning is the goods’ non-conformity with the order or the goods being defective.
4. In order to return the goods, send an application to the e-mail email@example.com within 14 days as of receiving the goods. The return application must include the Client’s name, product name, number of invoice or order and your bank account details.
5. The value of the returned goods is compensated to the Client immediately but no later than within 14 days as of receiving the return application. In addition to the value of the goods, the cost for delivering the goods shall be also compensated.
6. The return application must include the Client’s name, product name, number of the invoice or order, bank account details and the reason for returning the goods.
Procedure for filing complaints
1. Pursuant to the Law of Obligations Act, the Client has the right to file complaints with regard to the goods’ non-compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract two years as of receiving the goods; if a defect emerges in the first six months, it is presumed that the defect was present upon purchase and the nature of the defect must be specified by the seller.
2. If it becomes evident that a product is defective, the Client is required to notify Laminto OÜ of the problem via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and list the following information: name, contact details and the product’s defect. The application must be sent no later than within two months as of discovering the defect.
3. Laminto OÜ is not responsible for:
- Damage to goods that occurred due to the fault or negligence of the Client
- Defects that have occurred as a result of the abnormal use of the product
- The natural physical wear of the product upon normal use.
Liability and force majeure
1. Laminto OÜ is liable before the Client and the Client is liable before Laminto OÜ for damage caused to the other party owing to breaching these terms and conditions in cases and in the scope provided in the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
2. Laminto OÜ is not responsible for damage caused to the Client or delays in delivering the product if the damage or delay in delivering the product are caused by circumstances Laminto OÜ could not have influenced or foreseen.
1. By using www.naturasiberica.ee, the Client provides a clear and informed consent to Laminto OÜ for processing their personal data.
2. Laminto OÜ uses the information the Client provides to fulfil the Client’s purchase order and does not disclose the data to third persons.
Personal data collection and use
1. By entering their data at the web store and with a corresponding consent, the consumer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2.The Natura Siberica online store has the right to use the consumer’s residence or other address for advertisements and other information to the consumer.
3.We also collect data that is not linked to a particular person (the data on users’ age, sex, location and preferred language setting). The data is collected and used to communicate the useful information to the customers, as well as to obtain information about the popularity of products, services and website sections.
4.The consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
5.Electronic personal data are used for direct mail only if the consumer has given a separate consent for this on the www.naturasiberica.ee/en website.
6.The consumer can at any time cancel the offers and newsletters sent to the email by giving us an email or by following the instructions in the email containing the offers.
7.Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the consumer’s personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the web store itself.
Other terms and conditions
Any disputes and dissenting views that arise owing to performing these terms and conditions shall be solved by the parties primarily through negotiations. If the parties fail to solve disputes arising from the contract through negotiations, the Client has the right to have recourse to the National Consumer Protection of Estonia or the courts to protect their rights and Laminto OÜ has the right to have recourse to the courts to protect its rights.